Dr. Levon Blue from the Indigenous Research and Engagement Unit at Queensland University of Technology (QUT) in Australia is conducting a study about designing financial literacy education resources. Nookmis Revenue Fund has provided funding support for this project.
- Youth, ages 16 to 24, are sought for this project.
Please include the following information in your expression of interest via email:
- That you are a member of Beausoleil First Nation;
- That you are between the ages of 16-24;
- That you will have to access technology to participate in virtual meetings during a weekday evening;
- A written statement about the your interest in the project;
- A written commitment to collegial working relationships;
- The skill set you can bring to the project (eg. design skills, business/finance courses completed);
- The skills you are wishing to gain from the project.
All meeting will be conducted online and you will be required to attend virtual meetings one to two evenings per month between August 2018 and December 2018. Please advise in your email what evenings you will be available.
If you are interested in being involved in this project, please indicate your availability by emailing email@example.com with your expression of interest. A stipend will be available.
This study has been approved by the QUT Human Research Ethics Committee (approval number 1800000775).